Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Diary of a Wimpy Kid

it was the second week of our semestral  break and so far I'm enjoying the whole day of rest, movie marathon, reading, etc. yesterday i enrolled for second semester(or i should say "last semester of my college life"). anyway, i only have 1 week left to enjoy the sembreak, because next week our classes will resume.  I'm also looking forward for this coming semester because i will have an "on the Job training/ Internship. I'm very excited about it. can't wait!!!

talking about the trials that I've been through these past few days, i really thank the Lord for teaching me through those experiences and reminding me of how beautiful life is. i should move forward, let go of the past bad experiences, and aim high to reach my goals. truly, God is indeed faithful! 

by the way, talking about reading, I've read a book last time that really made me laugh. it was such a kiddy fun-filled book, and not only kids will enjoy reading this one, but everyone who has a kiddy heart. the book was "Diary of a Wimpy Kid, Rodrick Rules" (by Jeff Kinney). 



             

actually I've also read the other series of this book, i think that was last month. "Diary of a Wimpy Kid, Dog Days." 


i so like this LOL novel, it made me smile and laugh. 


how about you friend,  have you read this book? 
or what book/novel made you laugh? 



Have a good day!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thank you for dropping by and taking time reading my post. Your comment/s means a lot to me. Thank you and God bless you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...