Friday, December 2, 2011

oh, it's D-e-c-e-m-b-e-r

and definitely it's my (our) favorite season of the the year. 
it's the start of Christmas season and people are starting to play Christmas songs, decorate their houses, buy gifts, etc. i so love to hear to those things and the thought of Christmas makes me glad. 

i gotta say, 


and today is the day.
I'm so excited for our Church's Concert this evening.


we are Ready to SHOUT! REJOICE! And BURST! In music and songs.

CBCF presents REMEDY Concert

One night, one voice, one chance to let it all out. 




so for sure its gonna be a busy day and I'm still thinking what to wear  this evening. hoho. 



and friends, how's your first days of December?

Happy Saturday.
all Glory to God.

1 comment:

Hi, Thank you for dropping by and taking time reading my post. Your comment/s means a lot to me. Thank you and God bless you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...