Thursday, November 3, 2011

grown ups

meet our former Sunday School students and now part of Youth Ministry. 
I'm so glad seeing them growing not just physically but also in their relationship with God.
I'm looking forward seeing them serving the Lord and continually seeking Him in their lives. 

I'm also a Sunday school student before and i really don't know what really God has 
in-stored for me.  
I just continue seeking Him, and now I'm a Sunday School teacher and Youth Leader in our Church.
i know and i believe, just like me, each one of them has a great purpose. God in-stored something good for each one of them. They just have to remain in God and seek Him in everyday of their lives. 

from left : raquel, Me, nicolai, apple, ella
front: ryan and ruby


Happy Friday! :)


1 comment:

  1. lhen, i love reading this post - i am so proud and excited for you!!! :)

    love and miss you, friend!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thank you for dropping by and taking time reading my post. Your comment/s means a lot to me. Thank you and God bless you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...