Tuesday, July 5, 2011

with my beautiful girl.




meet my girlJonah (she's wearing black shirt)
she's so cute.. 

finallyyyy, 
it's been a long time since we hang out together. things are getting busier, that's why i think we didn't have time to see each other. 

I've also missed our crazy bonding moments.

since high school we were friends and classmates.
she's one of my closest and best-est friend ever.

it's good to be with the people like her and share all the old-new happenings in my life.
i also love to hear her stories and answer all her answerable questions. hehe

i love this crazy girl, she always makes me laugh. 

I am looking forward for more crazy bonding moments with her. 


Soon.




2 comments:

  1. Wow, great blog Lhen. I am Joshua and I am a Christian as well. I am your newest follower. If you want to check out my blog, A Warrior's Heart, you can click my profile. May God bless you!

    In Christ,
    Joshua :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, thanks for following my blog. I'm glad that you're also a Christian. I just saw your blog and I'm also your new follower. God bless you too. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thank you for dropping by and taking time reading my post. Your comment/s means a lot to me. Thank you and God bless you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...