Monday, August 13, 2012

21st {twenty-first}

First of all, let me get something straight: today, the 14th day of August year 2012, I am celebrating my 21st Birthday, Yay!. I can't believe it's one year ago since i had my 20th. time really flies. Anyways, I don't know what's gonna happen today but I can feel that it'll be an awesome day (yes, puh-lease). I have plans today but not birthday plans (I actually don't have plans for my birthday). First thing,  I'll be heading out to do something really important and at the afternoon I'll be going to the University which i graduated from to get my transcript of records and meet some college friends. So definitely it's going to be a busy birthday ahead.

Looking back from my last year's birthday, it was full of unexpected things. Of course I enjoyed and had so much fun. Well every year, there's always something unique happens on my birthday. so today, I am expecting something new. Something that will make me so happy and so blessed. 

But most of all, I give much Thanks to my Heavenly Father for giving me another year to experience His goodness and faithfulness in my life. 

 that's all for now. 

 Happy Birthday to me!!!
sharing this photo to give you all a smile :)


and Happy day to you, friend!!!







6 comments:

  1. Happy birthday. God bless, Rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy birthday, sweet friend! lots of hugs from me - love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi I am one of your fans.hehe!
    Happy Happy birthday my dear sis! mwah!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi. I'm so curious about who you are. anyways, Thank you so much for dropping by my blog. :)

      Delete

Hi, Thank you for dropping by and taking time reading my post. Your comment/s means a lot to me. Thank you and God bless you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...