Friday, September 30, 2011

By God's Help


these past days and weeks, I've been very busy in my school works. 

i wasn't able to update my blog. i almost forgot to spent time for my devotion, but i managed to pray everyday. 
i wasn't able to fulfill my duties in our home and commitments in our church. 
i don't know, but since i entered my 4th year in college, things are not the same, i often feel pressured with different things regarding school. 

these things makes me feel sooooo weak. 
I feel incomplete and tired the few past days.
it feels like i wanna stop the clock and take a deep deep breath to relieve my stress. 

But the good thing is, God did not allow me to lose my hope. 
He made a way to make me realize that He cares for me. 
That He will never ever leave me.
That He will give me strength. 
That i need Him above everything else. 

He reminds me to hold on to His promises through His Word.

as i read these verses again it really gives me hope and comfort during time of difficulty. 

it reminds me that in my time of need i can always turn to God to find help.





Psalm 34:17-20

 17 The righteous cry out, and the LORD hears them; he delivers them from all their troubles. 18 The LORD is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit.19 The righteous person may have many troubles, but the LORD delivers him from them all; 20 he protects all his bones, not one of them will be broken.


Philippians 4:13


13 I can do all this through him who gives me strength.

Isaiah 40:31

31 but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.

Matthew 11:28-30


   28 “Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. 29 Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. 30 For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.”

Revelation 21:4

4 ‘He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away.”






To God be the Glory!!!

4 comments:

  1. Love it, sister!
    I have been reminding myself of the promises of God lately as well :) especially Matthew 11:28-30 and "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me"
    Thank you for the wonderful post :)
    Love you!
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can totally relate to you in terms of stress!! Thank you for those verses, I needed that reminder as well :]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen! This was beautiful... I'll be praying for you, Lhen. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Rachel, Thank you, sis. You also encouraged me. God bless you.

    @Claire, I'm glad that these verses serve as our reminder during stressful days. Thanks and God bless you.

    @Nina, Thank you so much for your prayers. I'm glad and blessed to be your blogger friend. I'm really encouraged. God bless you. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thank you for dropping by and taking time reading my post. Your comment/s means a lot to me. Thank you and God bless you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...