Wednesday, October 5, 2011

crush.crush.crush.

just wanna share my favorites and super duper Crushes. 

whenever i see their pictures can't help myself but smile :))))

It's also one way of relieving my stress. lol



      9. Ashton Kutcher                        8. Will Smith                            7. Zachary Levi


6. Channing Tatum


5. Leonardo De Carpio


3. Derrick Rose


2. Lee Min Ho


and last but not the least...

1. Jake Gyllenhaal



if dreams do come true, i would dream to meet them all, especially Lee Min Ho and Jake Gyllenhaal.  <3 :)





Happy Wednesday, Friends! 




2 comments:

  1. ok so looking at that last one relieved some of MY stress! ;P haha but seriously. He is oh so fine ;)

    much love♥
    Samarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha, you're right.. I also i relieved my stress every time i look at his pictures. He already! :D

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thank you for dropping by and taking time reading my post. Your comment/s means a lot to me. Thank you and God bless you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...