Sunday, February 12, 2012

Youth Officers 2012-2014

last January 29, 2012 our Youth Ministry had an election of new Youth Officers for year 2012-2014.
I was so glad being part again of the new set of Youth Officers. for the last 2 years i was the vice president and now i was elected as the President. I'm so overwhelmed.  I feel blessed and thankful that the young people trusted me again in leading them. i really love leading young people towards God. this is really a big privileged for me to serve God more and to serve the young people in our church and community. 

i know that God chose each and everyone of us according to His great purpose.
all the Glory to God. 

new set of CBCF Youth Officers and Youth Leaders. 


1 Timothy 4:12
"Don’t let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in conduct, in love, in faith and in purity."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thank you for dropping by and taking time reading my post. Your comment/s means a lot to me. Thank you and God bless you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...