Monday, January 30, 2012

it's been a long time...

since i blog. so since it's been a long time, i wanna share some updates and happenings about me in past couple of weeks.

first off, I've been hanging out with this cute lil' boy (Rj, my nephew). He's my buddy every Sunday Church Service.



#2. ever since i really wanted to learn drums and it's my dream to be a "drummer", someday haha. oh yes, my dream came true, last Sunday i started out a drum lessons, of course with the help of our church drummer. I'm so happy that she really spend time teaching me and my other church-mates despite her busy sched. 


although i have some knowledge and few backgrounds about drums, it's really hard to learn a new beat. i think it's one of the most hardest instruments to learn but i'll take it as a challenge. this week my assignment is to learn/make my own beat of the song "For all You've Done". huwow, i don't think i'm gonna make it in just 1 week. i need to find time and put effort in practice.




#3. i think it's ok to become addicted if it's addiction to Lee Min Ho. of course, I'm the number 1 fan of his newest Korean Action Drama series, "CITY HUNTER".



who wouldn't fall in love with this adorable guy. love him much.



#4. a simple reminder to make life worthwhile. need to remind myself about these.. 



and lastly, life as we know is not all about happy things, there are also times of difficulty. just like many of us, my life is not always about happy things, i also undergo difficulties nowadays. it's hard to tell the whole story. despite the difficult situation i'm going through now, all i can do is to trust God's way. have faith on Him, trust His heart. i'll never know what the future holds but i know that the Lord is already there waiting for me. He's always faithful, He's always there to help me. He has great purpose and i know He's preparing me for greater usefulness. 


Hebrews 11:1
 Now faith is confidence in what we hope for and assurance about what we do not see.


James 1:2-4
Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything. 




Have a Fruitful week!



2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the post! :) In regards to posting about Praise alerts, it really is the least I can do. My heart aches for those girls, and I am so joyful to learn about the closing of the brothel. Thank you for being a faithful blogger friend. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thank you for dropping by and taking time reading my post. Your comment/s means a lot to me. Thank you and God bless you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...