Sunday, April 8, 2012


hello my friend, it's been such a loooong time since we saw each other,  but that reason is not enough to forget a special friend like you. i still remember how we started as friends since 2nd year high school and until now i still treasure that. Again, thanks for being a true friend to me since then. you know you're my High School Best friend.








so today, as you celebrate your special day even if I'm not there to celebrate with you, i wish all the best and happiness. May you have loads of fun, bunch of heartfelt gifts, hundred laughs, and many more blessings.


I'm hoping someday, sooner or later we'll have time to see each other.  i miss you and always remember that i love you.

Have a fun-filled day. 

Happy Birthday Chat-erine!!!


your friend,
Lhen 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thank you for dropping by and taking time reading my post. Your comment/s means a lot to me. Thank you and God bless you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...