Monday, April 9, 2012

summer, brings back a lot of memories

not just simply memories but also unforgettable and life changing experiences. In my part, these are the moments and experiences that i'll surely remember and treasure for the rest of my life.


i don't know why but I'm always excited about summer. aside from the long vacation (for the student), the fun-filled outings, road trip, camps, outdoor activities, etc, are my favorites. really.


every summer, I'm thankful to God because of allowing me to get involved in outings and camps, most of it were free or sponsored. it happened because God is so good to me and I'm glad that He is pouring out His blessings on the things that would really make me happy. Indeed, He is my Provider.


to share to you where I've been for the past years, here's some glimpse of my most favorite and unforgettable summer experiences.













"SERVEvivor- Equipped to Endure"  Mission Camp
was my favorite. 


Here's some of my random experiences during the camp: 

Challenges. Fun. Laughter. Fears. Food. less Sleep. Tent. Ilog. Bangka. New Friends. Sneg tribe. 

Sun burn. Dark. Walk. Hiking. Massage. N's. Buko. 66 books of the Bible. 

nameless service. selfless service. doubtless service. unforgettable life changing experiences. 

the joy of serving the Lord. being a true servant leader. passion for people. sharing the Gospel. 

--all treasured moments











AND for this year... praying for this one.




How about you friend, what's your favorite summer experience? 
I'm glad to hear from you... 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thank you for dropping by and taking time reading my post. Your comment/s means a lot to me. Thank you and God bless you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...