Monday, February 11, 2013

an early Valentine's date

Last Saturday i attended a Seminar "Love for a Lifetime", i was invited by a good friend of mine, Jonah. The seminar was definitely about Love (since it's Love Month). The lecture and the speaker was totally amazing. I'm really inspired and learned a lot about the importance of love, family, relationships, commitment, God being the center of all relationships, and of course being a woman of worth and love. I always enjoyed attending this kind of event and be with the people whom i can relate and share my thoughts in life and love. 
   
us, single ladies with the very good looking Pastor Joseph. 
  

Then after the seminar, Jonah and I had a hearty dinner. I enjoyed what we ate and of course I enjoyed much spending the whole hours with her. The night was full of talks since we haven't catch up with each other in a while. It's also an early Valentine's date for us and for me it's more fun and unique.   

My weekend was as busy as always but i love everything that happened. I definitely love this month because God once again remind me of His extravagant Love. To wait patiently on His wonderful plans 'cause He's busy writing the best love story for me. I don't need to rush in love or to find someone who will complete me but all i need to do is to make myself complete first in the Love of Christ. Who, in the first place love me unconditionally. And when God saw that I'm ready He'll send out the "One" he prepares for me. So now, I'll just savor each day being single and making myself worthy when that special day comes. I'm excited, who wouldn't be? 


Happy Heart's Day. 
(in advance) 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thank you for dropping by and taking time reading my post. Your comment/s means a lot to me. Thank you and God bless you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...