Monday, October 22, 2012

Beautiful Sunday


Yesterday, I'm just so thankful for the very beautiful and joyful Sunday i had.  It's more than a month that i wasn't able to attend Church Service because of my work schedules. That thing really broke my heart and accepting that was not easy. It takes a lot of motivation for me to go to work every Sunday morning. My heart had been crying to Lord because I can't do what really my heart desires to. Although, in the evening i had a chance to attend the Youth Fellowships and small groups. Still, God is so good for making a way for me to fulfill my commitments to Him and to my Ministries despite the hardships and busyness. Praise God. 


Also that day was my Sister's flight to Coron Palawan. She and my other church mate will join a Mission Trip along with the other Christians and Missionaries. How i wish i can also join them but sad i can't be because of my work. But I'm excited for them to be part of that life-changing event. I'm praying for the success of their mission trip and i believe that God will give them Victory.  


I love spending time with these kiddos, ya' know it also makes me feel like a kid hahaha. Seeing their faces brought joy to my heart and seeing them growing in the Lord and seeking Him in their lives gives me so much encouragement. 

Above all, I thank my Lord Jesus Christ for allowing me to experience that beautiful Sunday with the most beautiful people. He's always good to me even i don't deserve it. 


and friend, how's your life these past days and weeks? Hope you're all good.


Happy Day. :)

you can follow me on Instagram (username: lhenaldave) for more daily updates. I'm posting more often there because it's quicker and easier especially for a busy-bee like me. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thank you for dropping by and taking time reading my post. Your comment/s means a lot to me. Thank you and God bless you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...