Friday, June 17, 2011

Bye Bye "Hoy Hoy" Couple.

          today, one of the cuuutest and kilig-much Korean TV series 
(My Girlfriend is a Gumiho) reach its final episode. 


I watched it from the start, I didn't fail to watch it everyday but sad to say i didn't able to watch the finale episode :( because of my schedule in school. 


anyways, here are some of the cuuutest and kilig-much Picture of 
Lee Seung Gi and Shin Min Ah.




Lee Seung Gi   as   "Cha Dae Woong"


i love the smile, sooo cuuute. :)


Shin Min Ah    as    "Mi Ho"







kilig scenes






she's one of the prettiest Korean Star I've seen.



i highly recommend to you to watch it!
you will found yourself laughing and crying. :)
worth watching!


if you wanna watch this Korean Series, here's the links:




TGIF
Thank God it's Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thank you for dropping by and taking time reading my post. Your comment/s means a lot to me. Thank you and God bless you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...