Monday, June 20, 2011

fun-days.













this cute lil' boy with me is my "pamangkin" (Nephew)..
his name is Rj.
he is the clown in our family cause he always makes us all laugh, he also know how to crack a joke.


we are happy to have this cute boy with us.


I so much love my one and only "pamangkin",


how i wish he's always in our house everyday, cause whenever he is with us I don't know but I see and felt the joy in our hearts.






















































such FUN-DAYS... 


 our bonding time with Rj.

sadly, because he went home today. he needs to get ready for his 1st day in school tomorrow. 
I'm so excited for him. :)



i don't want him to go 'cause
i already miss his cuteness. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thank you for dropping by and taking time reading my post. Your comment/s means a lot to me. Thank you and God bless you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...