Tuesday, June 14, 2011

one night only.


i think 18th birthday is one of the most awaited milestone of every girl in their lives. 
some says, its the time that a girl become a lady. there are some changes that will happen to her life.
here in the Philippines, it's really a tradition to spend the 18th birthday not the usual birthday celebration.
the whole family really prepared for this event in the girl's life.
but some just celebrate it the usual. 



last week our friend (Maila) celebrated her 18th birthday. 
me and my sis were invited.
my sister and her friend (Ate Cathy) were assigned to be the Masters of the Ceremony.

we took these pics after the program, so we quite look haggard. :)

from left: my sis(Josh), me, ate Cathy, ate Marga

Maila is the debutante, the one wearing blue dress and the upper is white.


maila's mom is in the right side, the one wearing violet.

this is maila on her Shining Shimmering violet gown.
sorry for the blurred picture. 




it was fun to be in that event and to witness a once in a lifetime experience in a girl's life.


i remember myself and my 18th birthday experience last 2 years ago.
i didn't able to share it because i don't already have a blog.
but now i have the chance,  i want to share a glimpse of my fave. pics.



          



with HS and College friends.
with my HS Friends

the invitation
tarpaulin and banner


i'll never forget this event in my life.
it was one night only.
once in a lifetime.
and
forever will be cherish.


if you want to see the whole album of my debut, you can visit my facebook account. 
click this link below :  



happy Wednesday.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thank you for dropping by and taking time reading my post. Your comment/s means a lot to me. Thank you and God bless you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...