Friday, June 10, 2011

Goodbye, Summer....


summer, is actually one of my favorite seasons of the year. we all know that it is the time to chill and feel the heat of the sun. 
it's also a tradition for the Filipinos to go to the beach every summer.  

let me share to you my last summer experience.


last Friday, was a blaaast for me and for my two siblings (older sis and youngest bro).
 we went in one of the beaches in Subic.


(my lil' bro in the left)




Boating and Island Hoping




jump shot, my favorite!




summer is officially over and of course i enjoyed my lil' fun experiences.
beaches is one of my favorite place in world :)
coz' I'm always amazed by how God created all of those.


so now, the month of June is here, which means Back to School again (3 days to go)..
I'm excited and at the same time determined to face new challenges in my last year in college.
yes! I'm already in my Senior year and very thankful to God for being with me all the way.
i do hope this month would be a good one. :)










2 comments:

Hi, Thank you for dropping by and taking time reading my post. Your comment/s means a lot to me. Thank you and God bless you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...