Saturday, May 28, 2011

it's your Day!!! friend of mine

hello, sweet girl :)

it's your Birthday!!!



 a sweet friend


full of fun, adventurer, dancer


Energetic, Cool, God-fearing, Versatile

           

and pretty like me :)


(remember this? ugly duckling pa tayo dyan. haha. pero super memorable niyan for me. )






Happy Birthday Jonah

I'm happy to see that you are growing maturely inside and out.
I hope and I wish that your Birthday would be very Happy.
You're always in my thoughts even we are far from each other and don't have time to bond.
but, always remember that our Friendship will always be in my heart no matter where we are now.

i have lots of friends, but a friend like you is unforgettable.
we almost have the same interests, that's the reason i think we are still good friends until now (and Forever).
you're one of a kind.

 i love the way you talk to me, the way make me laugh and the way you share your cuuute stories. (especially if its about your LoviieeLife) 
i reaaally hope that we could have time to bond and talk about you know....
hehehehe.

thank you for all your advices about Love, i really appreciate it. 
TLW.-I learned so much from it.


Most of all, I thank the Lord for our friendship and for giving me the chance to meet you and be my friend forever.
I'm blessed to have someone like you in my life.
I'm excited to know more of you.



Forever Friends.




Happy Happy Birthday, sweet girl!
I love you and I miss you.
hope to see you soon.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thank you for dropping by and taking time reading my post. Your comment/s means a lot to me. Thank you and God bless you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...