Monday, August 1, 2011

goodbye July, hello August...


 I can't imagined it is already August. 
I have many expectations for this month (many to mention) :)

well, I'm so excited and so happy because August is really my favorite month. 
guess why?
because this month I will be celebrating my Birthday. 
Every year I'm waiting for this time of my life, 'cause for me it is so important and so special.
I'm also glad to receive greetings and gifts(i wish) from my family and friends.

there are 13 days left before I say goodbye to teenage life and yes, I'll be facing the new chapter of my life. 
sure thing its gonna be fun and full of adventures.


for now, I'll just savor the few days left being a teen. 


HAPPY FIRST DAY OF 





(Pictures: from Tumblr)

1 comment:

Hi, Thank you for dropping by and taking time reading my post. Your comment/s means a lot to me. Thank you and God bless you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...