Sunday, August 7, 2011

Soul Surfer

last July 31, the Youth Ministry in our church held a film showing. The movie we've watched was entitled...




Bethany Hamilton




  (Photos from the Soul Surfer Official website)

Soul Surfer is based on a true story of Bethany Hamilton. it is a 2011 Christian drama film about the life of a surfer.  In this film we will get a glimpse of her Life and faith and how the tragedy turned to triumph.







(Photos from our Church)


we were so inspired through Bethany's determination and faith in God. Faith can really move mountains.

"I don't need easy, I just need possible."
my favorite line of Bethany in the movie.

For I can do everything through Christ, who gives me strength. Philippians 4:13

 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11


these were the verses that gave encouragement and strength to Bethany to continue her dreams and make a difference in other people's lives. 

These verses also inspire and encourage the youth in our church to have determination, hope and faith in every life’s challenges.




Here's the other sites where you can know more about Bethany and Soul Surfer. Just click the link below.
  



It's definitely worth watching. 


2 comments:

  1. what an amazing girl! she is so inspiring! i can't wait to see the movie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rachel, you're right. you should watch it. highly recommended. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thank you for dropping by and taking time reading my post. Your comment/s means a lot to me. Thank you and God bless you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...