Sunday, September 4, 2011

seniors

every Saturday, me and the rest of the Thesis Leaders were having a consultation in our professor's clinic.


Thesis, I think was the hardest requirements we've ever encountered.
But, I know it's really part of being Senior Student. 


I just want to share to you some of our pictures...



picture taking while having our lunch break. 

eating ice cream :P



behind all our worries about our thesis, all the sleepless nights, all the expenses and the effort to do our responsibilities as thesis leaders, we never forget to laugh, to have fun  and to bond. 

i can say it's a unique experience, though it's not easy but it is something i will really miss when i graduated. 


we'll surely celebrate after this super roller coaster experience. 


Happy Sunday!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thank you for dropping by and taking time reading my post. Your comment/s means a lot to me. Thank you and God bless you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...