Wednesday, September 7, 2011




Singleness is a gift from God.

It is a gift from God because this is the stage where HE wants us to focus on Him and grow in our Faith, thus making us mature enough to handle true Love.

Many young people today hurry up to be in a romantic relationship.

Don't hurry. God's idea of relationship is a lifetime commitment (Marriage).
entering into a commitment calls for maturity in all aspects.
That's why HE wants us to remain single until we're ready to be permanently joined with the person HE has chosen for us.

Remember, fruit ripened in the wrong time is bitter or sour.

God has made each season beautiful in its own time.



therefore, Singleness is a beautiful stage. 



I'm glad being in this beautiful stage!







5 comments:

  1. Yes, singleness is a gift from God :) Though at times some may not think so. Thank you for posting, and thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting!
    Keep shining!

    Many Blessings,

    Charity

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for stopping by my blog. I look forward to getting to know you.

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. @charity- thanks, it's my pleasure to read your blogs. :)

    @sarah- thanks for following me. I'm also looking forward to know you.


    God bless you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love this! so inspiring and encouraging :)

    much love♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, saramah. :)
    God bless. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thank you for dropping by and taking time reading my post. Your comment/s means a lot to me. Thank you and God bless you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...