Saturday, October 15, 2011

I'm In Love with YOU...

                      
Words & Music by Kari Jobe | Klaus Kuehn 

   
Can I sing You a song
Can I pour out my heart 
To say Your love is healing me 
Just a glimpse of Your grace 
And my whole world is changed 
Forever and completely 
                                                                                                                                                                
 I’m in love with You 
I’m in love with You 
I’m in love with You 

I’m in love with You Redeemed, made whole 
    By the love that You have poured out over my soul 
Restored, I am made new Father You only You



this song touches my heart and soul,  especially during tough times. 
truly, God's grace is enough to cover all the pain and hardships of everyday life.
His Love makes my heart grow strong and His faithfulness gives me all that i need.


I keep on Falling in love with the Lord, Jesus Christ. 


To Him be all Glory! 


Happy Weekend, friends. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thank you for dropping by and taking time reading my post. Your comment/s means a lot to me. Thank you and God bless you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...