Thursday, October 13, 2011

Steps to be Good Looking

  


EYES!!   


for lovely eyes.. always look at the good side of other people. 
"not looking to your own interests but each of you to the interests of the others." Philippians 2:4



for tender lips... speak only kind towards others.
"Let your conversation be always full of grace, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone." Colossians 4:6




for charming face... always smile with a happy heart.
" A happy heart makes the face cheerful, but heartache crushes the spirit."
Proverbs 15:13



for graceful arms... reach out with compassion to those in need. 
"I will have mercy on whom I have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I have compassion." Romans 9:15



for beautiful feet... always walk with God.
"Noah was a righteous man, blameless among the people of his time, and he walked faithfully with God." Genesis 6:9



Be Beautiful Inside and out. 


Good day, Friends!


3 comments:

  1. lovely post!

    thank you so much for your sweet comments on my blog!
    I really liked Soul Surfer, it was inspiring :)

    much love♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. So true! Thank you for sharing and thank you for your prayers!
    Many Blessings!

    Charity

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thank you for dropping by and taking time reading my post. Your comment/s means a lot to me. Thank you and God bless you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...