Tuesday, October 25, 2011

No Pain too Great



Yesterday, I think, was not my day. I received bad news about my ministry in our church, about our enrollment for second semester, and some misunderstanding with my siblings. Those things totally messed me up, I felt so upset and it just hurt me deep inside. I almost lost out of control of everything that is happening. It felt like giving up and wanting to escape from all the situations. I wanted to shout and cry out loud to relieve the burden I’m carrying. It’s too heavy to carry alone; I don’t know what I’m going to do and there was no any idea or solution that came into my mind.

Then, I allow minutes to calm myself. After calming myself, I rushed into Prayers, talking to God every hurt that I am feeling at that time. Then God lead me into a realization not to lose my hope, never ever give up, believe the impossible, and always trust and have faith on Him. He also spoke to me through His Word found in 1 Peter 4:12-13, it says,

"Do not be surprised at the painful trial you are suffering, as though something strange were happening to you. But rejoice that you participate in the sufferings of Christ. So that you may overjoyed when His glory is revealed."

These verses encouraged and taught me that there’s no suffering too painful that God cannot feel it with us and no trial so great that He cannot deliver us from it. He is with us through our sadness, pain and desolation. He hears our cries and answers our prayers in amazing ways that fill us with joy. And His compassion breathes new possibilities into our impossible situations.

Despite the situations that I’m going through, God proves to me that He is enough and He is faithful to His promises.

Regarding my ministry in our church, I believe that God will make a revival and will touch the hearts of every youth in our church. I know he will help me, He will help us. (Sorry for not mentioning the problems itself, it’s just too personal and I want to respect the people involved.)

Regarding my siblings, I know that it was a challenge for us to strengthen our relationship and to change our negative attitudes that will hindrance us for having a healthy relationship. I wanted to Thank God for their lives because through them I’m learning to change my weaknesses.

Last, is regarding my study. It’s hard for me to say what I’m going through. I can’t disclose myself about this matter. I think until now it’s hard for me to accept it. But the good thing is I know that God will never leave me, He will be right beside me every step of the way. I don’t know what the future holds but I know that He holds my future. So instead of stressing myself and worrying about it day and night, I just let God make a way for me. I know He will, I just have to believe.


                  




I know that I’m not a kind of person who shares to other people the problems that I’m going through. Instead, I just keep myself quiet and try to act and pretend that everything’s alright. But thanks for this blog, because I had a chance to share what’s going on in my life. It’s also a relieve sharing few things about my situation right now.  I know that there are people who are willing to read my blog and will encourage me through their heartwarming comments.


God bless you! 

5 comments:

  1. Praying for you today! I am so encouraged that God has been reassuring you through His word - He is indeed faithful. Isaiah 40:31 <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is SO neat, Lhen, to hear what you are going through, and through you being obedient to sharing your heart, you lifted me up in the Bible passage about "His grace being sufficient for me". :)

    Love and blessings!
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Nina and Rachel,

    Thank you so much. your lives also encouraged me to keep my faith in the Lord. God bless you always. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have had days like that. I will be praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for your prayers, Sarah. much appreciated. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thank you for dropping by and taking time reading my post. Your comment/s means a lot to me. Thank you and God bless you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...