Sunday, June 17, 2012

Favorites from Tumblr #4: Stolen

{source}


I aimed at a beautiful flower in the branches of a tall tree.
but i lost my balance and consequently fall in a pond.
i was disappointed..
my eyes were closed with tears.
but when i regained calmness, 
i saw many beautiful lotus floating around me.
This is LIFE. 
GOD makes us fall at times, to fill our life with good virtues.
and Life may take away what we desire, to give us more than what we expect. 

it will end, very soon. 














dream :)


it's another Favorites from Tumblr. I post these pics because I'm a huge lover of stolen shots. I love the way it describes the situations and emotions. and it's beautiful the way it is. 


Have a beautiful day, folks! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thank you for dropping by and taking time reading my post. Your comment/s means a lot to me. Thank you and God bless you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...