Wednesday, August 8, 2012

True Home

I just want to share the faithfulness and goodness of the Lord in my family. Last Saturday August 4, 2012, my family's dream came true, to have our very own house. For almost 20 years we only rented a house and it was really our prayer to have our own. After years of prayers and hard-work of everyone in our family, God answered the desire of our hearts. Finally, we were able to bought our own house. God helped us to afford and complete the payment of the house before the due date. This is a testimony of how God showed His faithfulness, goodness and provision to the people who truly trusted in Him. I just can't explain the joy i felt the moment we finally completed the payment and received the title of the house. This is really something we can truly called, "Our True Home". 

I believe in the years to come, God will continue to pour out His blessings to my family. For nothing is impossible with Him. 


How about you friend, what's the recent happening in your life where God answered your heart's desire/prayer?



P.S. I'm requesting for your continues prayer for the Philippines. Currently, many areas near us are still in the state of calamity and the heavy rain is still pouring down non-stop. i blog yesterday about it, here's the (link).



Thank you so much. God bless you all. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thank you for dropping by and taking time reading my post. Your comment/s means a lot to me. Thank you and God bless you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...