Monday, November 28, 2011

Saved Festival 2011

 Saved Festival 2011

SAVED FESTIVAL 2011, rallied the  local churches in the Philippines last November 26, 2011, from 6pm to 12midnight and it rose up the true calling of a SAVED Life in Jesus Christ, who is worthy of all glory and honor and praise!

International and local Christians artists such as Citipointe Live, Quest, Martin Smith, Sideshow, Starfield, Gary Valenciano, Jodi King and Parachute Band performed live on stage.  They all rock for Jesus!



Jodi King

Mr. Pure Energy, Gary V.

Pastor Steve Reutschle, gave testimony on how God turn his tragedy into a Miracle. 
check out his website http://www.steveruetschle.com/ to know more about his miraculous story.

Citi Point Live

Starfield, my favorite




I feel SO blessed to be part of that Concert and experienced the presence of God together with thousands of Filipino Christians. i was also with my older Sister

all the stress and pain of whole week was gone because of that concert. i know, it was God's will for me to be there. through that event He reminded me how to let go of everything that makes me weak and surrender everything to Him. 

after the Concert, i felt that all the heavy burdens and problems i'm carrying was gone. 
simply because God's presence was in that place and He made me realize that He is bigger than my circumstances. His Grace is enough to Save me and help me. 

God is so great. He amazed me. 

Better is one night in His presence than thousands elsewhere. 

i will never forget my experienced in Saved Festival  2011. 

I'm looking forward for next year's Saved Festival. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thank you for dropping by and taking time reading my post. Your comment/s means a lot to me. Thank you and God bless you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...