Friday, November 2, 2012

SAVED FESTIVAL 2012

I'm very excited to share with you my experiences last Friday (October 26, 2012) in SAVED FESTIVAL 2012. I posted about "it" a couple of months ago and i can't believe it's already over. Okay, I'll not make this long, so here's some sneak peak.

 
we came early at the The MOA Arena.

Approximately 8,000 people celebrated the Biggest Worship Event. source

WORSHIP. Even though we're at the top of the arena and far from the stage, God's presence is still the same, definitely. 

I'm with my very good friend Aya. 

We had a great night worshiping the LORD together with our fellow Believers and awesome Christian bands. 

"It's a journey and I'm getting closer, so that i can see, so I am living in the moment. Trusting cause I know your promise is in front of me." It's a lyrics from The Katinas' song "I'll wait". I was so inspired by this song and I can relate SO much.

The Worship event lasted for more than four hours. I can't believe it was over but it was all worth it. and we went home with the biggest smile in our hearts. 

 here are my favorite songs from Worship event.. 

THANK YOU by The Katinas

"Just the Way you are" my favorite version so far by The Katinas

FOREVER REIGN

It was such a great and blessed night. I just love worshiping the Lord and seeing other Christians desperately worshiping Him. I also thank the Lord for using those great Bands (The Katinas, Desperation Band, Abandon, Glory Fall and Paglaum) in leading us in such a great worship time. 

can't wait for SAVED FESTIVAL 2013, already. :)











No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thank you for dropping by and taking time reading my post. Your comment/s means a lot to me. Thank you and God bless you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...