Friday, March 16, 2012

Moving in God's Power

John 14:12-14
 "Very truly I tell you, whoever believes in me will do the works I have been doing, and they will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father. And I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son.  You may ask me for anything in my name, and I will do it."


 
   
   
                  
          
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
    
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Glory to God!
26th Anniversary Celebration of Cornerstone Bible Christian Fellowship
February 12, 2012


So this is what the Sovereign LORD says: "See, I lay a stone in Zion, a tested stone, a precious cornerstone for a sure foundation; the one who trusts will never be dismayed. 
 Isaiah 28:16 



2 comments:

  1. So amazing! Hasn't God been good! :)

    By the way, I am really liking your new design? It is new right? lol I like the simple yet so you header!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so cool! Your pictures are really nice, very RAW. Love it! and I adore your header! It's so pretty! And by the way, thank you for all the comments on my blog. They mean a lot! :)
    Tessa Brooke

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thank you for dropping by and taking time reading my post. Your comment/s means a lot to me. Thank you and God bless you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...