Friday, June 15, 2012

Favorites from Tumblr #3




<3 that smile




you got the smile that only heaven can make. #JakeGyllenhaal :) <3


what else can i say? LOL :D



:))))))))))

an apple a day keeps the doctor away. :)

the face :) <3

o.O

miss you. lol. :)


I want him.

i love those candy eyes. :P

oh, you make me smile. :)))

that smile. just, ugh :P

hi Prince Dastan of Persia. -Jake G. 

I'm so speechless with all these pictures. I absolutely love Jake G. and I'm a huge fan of his films. 
i <3 his pretty face and lovely smile. 



Have a lovely day, friends!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thank you for dropping by and taking time reading my post. Your comment/s means a lot to me. Thank you and God bless you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...