Wednesday, July 25, 2012

To give me Hope and a Future

GROWING UP in a non-Christian family made me hard to believe that God already plan a future for me.


I grew up in a middle status of living, not rich and not so poor. My parents don't have professional jobs. My siblings and I studied at public schools because my parents don't have the money to pay for private schools. We grew up not having all that we wanted. We were taught to be contented on what was enough and necessary. At a young age, i felt jealous with other families who can have much more that what they needed. 


Knowing and  realizing my family's situation at that time motivated me not to give up but to study hard, finish my study and then find a good job so that i would be able to help them. 


As time goes by, I started attending Sunday School with my elder sister and sometimes with my two younger brothers. Until i became a teenager and got involved in Youth Ministry at the same church. It was then that my relationship with Jesus Christ became closer. I became a regular attendee of Church Service and Youth Fellowship. As I seek and serve God more in my life, problems and trials also came. Every time i face problems, i always asked God, "why is this happening to me and to my family?" But God didn't answered my question right away. Instead through His word, He helped me deal with life's difficulties and hardships. Through that, my relationship with Him became stronger. My family's situation became even better as the years passed by. My experiences taught me to trust God that all problems and hardships would come to pass. Step by step, God made me realized that He had something wonderful in store for me and for my family. He is also full of surprises, from an ordinary attendee of our Church, He chose me to be one of the Sunday School Teacher. I was also elected as Vice President of the Youth Ministry and now I'm currently the President. I never thought that He will use me to serve Him in bigger ways. 


Even though until now my whole family is still not Christians, i still believe and pray that one day we'll all be together praising and serving the Lord. Nothing is impossible for God. 


Recently, one of my dreams came true. I just graduated from college with a Bachelor's Degree. I'm grateful that God is little by little granting the desires of my heart. 


Now, I'm in the stage of finding the right job. Although finding the right one for me really takes time, i still  believed that God always wants the best for me. So i'll let Him lead me to the right job, that will not only help me but my family as well. He knows the desires of my heart and i know that He will never left me without a future and career. I'll just have to continue to hold on to His precious promises in Jeremiah 29:11... 


Always Trust God's Promises. 
God bless you. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thank you for dropping by and taking time reading my post. Your comment/s means a lot to me. Thank you and God bless you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...