Saturday, November 10, 2012

the good times

I'm beyond thankful for all the good times these past few weeks despite the busy and stressful life. Although life has been very tiring because of one day rest in work, i thank the Lord for allowing me to spend some times with these fellow bros and sis. 

fresh faces in the morning.
  
Last week we had a 2-day leadership seminar in our church. We're all deeply blessed by the 2 sessions we had. We did some planning for the next year and how we can share the Good News of Salvation to more people around us. Moreover, we felt the Touch and the Presence of the Holy Spirit as we call upon Him. Revival came as the Lord spoke to each one of us through His Words and Presence. I can't explain the feeling but i so much felt the Holy Spirit that time. His Presence embrace my very soul and heart and it made me feel I'm in the safest place in the world. 

 
     
 
Elders, Pastors, Deacons, Ministry Heads, Youth leaders, and Volunteers.

Having our lunch after the session.
 
with beautiful girls all over the world...
  
with Mariel, Diane and Joy. The teens girls who joyfully seek the Lord in their lives. 
 
with the young teens,  fellowship time after Service. 

As i summed up all the happenings from last week, here's my expression of "Joyfulness" and "Thankfulness"...

Another week had past again, time is really flying. woooohooo, I am feeling the Christmas Spirit. 

How's your week, friend? by the way, Happy Weekend.






2 comments:

  1. I know, Christmas is soo soon! Just crazy exciting. :) Thank you for stopping by my blog with your lovely comments!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Charity, I always love to visit your blog and to read your lovely post. You're such a nice person and very good blogger. :) glad to know you. :)

      Delete

Hi, Thank you for dropping by and taking time reading my post. Your comment/s means a lot to me. Thank you and God bless you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...