Tuesday, January 8, 2013

2thousand12 Thankfulness

Where did 2012 go? It's quite hard to believe that it passed by so fast. But before anything else, let me look back on the most significant and memorable things, experiences and people from last year. Indeed, year 2012 was  a colorful year and there's a lot pretty good things for keeps. I know it's kind of late to share about what my 2012 was since it's the 8th day of 2013, but my heart pushed me to do this. I think, all i need is just your little patience because this might be a long post (hahaha). 

In random order (my 12 Thankfulness for 2thousand12).. 

Let me start with, Graduation Day. Earlier last year, my most awaited time of my life happened. To finish and graduate in college. Until now, I'm in tears because of so much joy i felt during that day. I thank my good Lord for his saving grace and great provision during my schooldays. I know that He's the One behind all the success and victory.

Secondly. Last year i celebrated my 21st birthday. Each year I'm thankful because God never fails to bless and amaze me as He adds another year in my life. I received gifts beyond my expectations, one of which was my first job ever. I think it took me 2 months looking for a job that will suite me. 2 months was never a joke and it was really stressful waiting and looking for a job for that long. But, the Lord didn't allow me to be even more stressful, so right after my birthday, i was hired and got my first job. See, it's the faithfulness and favor of the Lord that worked in me. I don't deserve but His love made me deserving. Now, I'm currently hired in that job and still waiting for God's next plan on my career. 

I'm also Thankful for the gift of friendship. I think 2012 would not be complete without these lovely girls on my side. I'm also thankful for last year's newly found friends. I'm always grateful to have girlfriends and sisters in Christ. Seriously missing those I'm not seeing in a while (you know who you are) :)

Concerts and Conferences are part of what i enjoyed last year. I'm Thankful for all these events and looking forward for more this year.

Next on list, the Children's Ministry. Last year, God poured out so much blessings and joyfulness in the heart of each kid in CBCF. These pictures was taken last December during the Christmas Party and Gift-giving day. I thank the Lord for using other people and organizations (specifically MEANS-USA and CBCF Congregation) to make all these things possible. This year I'm enthusiastic to continue in serving the Lord through this Ministry. I know that He will surely do amazing things again.  

In line with above topic, I also thank the Lord for this bunch of Servant leaders. They're the ones who put countless efforts, heartfelt services, and true commitments to works of the Lord. I'm blessed to be with them and have them part of the team, Team JESUS. My prayer is that we all continue to serve the Lord with all our heart, soul, mind and strength. Thank you, Team. Love you all. 

I will not go far from the topic, 'cause I'm beyond blessed and thankful for God's moving power in CBCF (my home Church). Last year, we celebrated the 26 years of God's faithfulness. How God moves in our lives  and families was truly amazing. This year (and in the years to come) we will continue to serve, to love, to encourage, to build, to strengthen one another and to share the Gospel with the hope of seeing Him (JESUS CHRIST) face to face one day. And He will say to each one of us, "well done my faithful servant". 

Fun outdoor experiences is also part of my thankfulness. I thank the Lord for allowing me to experience some outdoor activities last year. It is always my dream and passion to travel, hike, explore diff. beaches, be involved in sports and fitness activities. More outdoor activities this year!!!!

God knows how thankful I am for my "Ate" (sister). I love all our hang-outs, travel moments, laugh-out-loud bonding, and endless stories. I can't imagine life without having a sister on your side. Thanks to my Ate for all the support, care, love, time, and gifts hehe. You rock, sistah!!!! 

Of course, 2012 would not be complete without my Family. I'm thankful for all the experiences we had last year. I cherish all the things we've shared. Our Family is far from perfect, but one thing I'm thankful for is that God has always been so faithful, loving, and great provider of our family. 

And yes, what a colorful 2012. I thank my good Lord for each little experiences i had last year. I'm thankful for all the blessings, answered prayers, encouragements, better changes, and favor He has poured out to me. I can't hide those heartfelt smiles because of what the Lord has done in my life. 

Last but not the least (in other words, the Best in the list) is JESUS CHRIST. I'm forever in awe of my Savior and Lord. He's been faithful to me throughout the year 2012 and i know this year 2013 He will remain the same. He's the reason why i have all those pretty good experiences and people in my life. He's my Savior, my King, my Teacher, my Strength when I'm weak, my Hope and my Lord. 
HE is…

And I believe this year will be even more wonderful and colorful. So much Thanks to my Loving Father in Heaven for all that He has done. 


Have great and wonderful 2013 folks! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thank you for dropping by and taking time reading my post. Your comment/s means a lot to me. Thank you and God bless you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...