Monday, August 15, 2011

twenteen.

08.14.11. surprise celebration at Church. simple celebration with my family. Unexpected gifts. Heartwarming messages. overwhelming birthday greetings. post-Birthday celebration.  



these are some of the random things that happened on my most awaited Birthday. most waited?, because that was my 20th Birthday and I really had to say goodbye to my teenage years. how time flies, I can't believe I'm already 20,  I feel I'm "Twenteen" haha. :)

I was so overwhelmed and so blessed with all the birthday greetings, surprises, unexpected gifts I've received. I only prayed to God that my birthday would just be a happy one. 
 i never requested to Him what i want to received  and what i want to experienced on my birthday. but God is really good, He just simply knew what i wanted. He simply moved in such a way that would really touch and make my heart happy. He truly knows the deepest desires of my heart. 



here are some of the gifts I've received..





Thank you for the people who gave me these lovely gifts. :)


last Sunday evening my church mates surprise me a simple Birthday celebration. i really don't expected that they planned something for me. each one of them gave me a heartwarming message. I was so touched and so blessed by all their messages. I almost tear up, because of the joy in my heart at that time. 

after the surprise celeb. at church, i had a simple celebration with my family. my mother was the one who cooked the food. we ate and had fun together. 
Thank God for my family, because they are always there for me. 


most of all, I praise and I thank the Lord for making my birthday such an extra special one. every year, He allowed me to experience the unexpected happenings. that's why my heart is full of joy until now. 


now that I'll be facing the new Chapter and stage of my life, I really want to live it to the fullest, serve God more and more, Glorify Him through my acts and words, let people know that Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior, Share His word to the believers and unbelievers,  Pursue my goals, fulfill my ambitions for my family, and live life one step at a time. 


I am who I am now because of the people who taught and encouraged me how to value each and every single detail of my life. To my family who never leaves me. Most especially for my creator and savior who taught me and made me feel the true meaning of life and love. 


20 years of God's Grace and Faithfulness. 
I'm soooo Blessed. 

8 comments:

  1. Wow, my birthday is coming up soon and I wish I was as humble as you! I've been telling my parents what I want for the last 3 months!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Advanced happy birthday to you Claire. for me, there's no wrong in telling your parents what you want on your birthday. Thanks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Lhen... May God bless you in the year ahead. And enjoy your twenties :) I still have a while to go till then :) Keep up with the great blog! Loving it!
    From Kym :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you so much kym. it's really my pleasure to have a blogger friend like you. you're much appreciated. God bless. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww :) Belated happy birthday! >:D<
    God bless! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @April, thank you.. God bless you too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy very belated birthday! :) May God bless you and grow you more into His image this year!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Nina. God bless you too. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thank you for dropping by and taking time reading my post. Your comment/s means a lot to me. Thank you and God bless you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...