Thursday, July 28, 2011

NORWAY is really close to my heart

i was so shock when i heard, read, and watched the news about the Norway Massacre. i almost teared up when i saw the pictures and read the details about the massacre. until now I'm so affected about terrible experienced they've had. 

Norway is really close to my heart.
since grade 1, I am recipient and sponsor child of Norwegian Christian Organization Norwegian Missionary Alliance Philippines. My older sister was also a recipient before and now she is already a Teacher.

Norway is really one of the richest countries in the world that's why it is a great pleasure for them to help other less fortunate people. I'm glad that Philippines is one of the countries they chose. 

I've also met some Norwegian people and had a chance to talk and share my life with them.
I've also been in a youth camp held by the organization where I've met Christian Youth from Norway. 
The Norwegian people are really nice, humble and compassionate.

I'm so blessed hearing their stories about how blessed they are in their country. Norway is really one of the beautiful countries I've known. If I would be given a chance to live in one country in this world, i would choose Norway. 

I want to meet the people who help me and my sister in our studies. i want to personally thank them for what impact and difference they made in our lives. not just in our lives but to all the Filipino children they helped and continually helping. 

my Sponsor used to send me letters, and I'd love to read those letters all over again. I just thank the Lord for the privileged and opportunity He had given me. I do hope I would have a chance to meet them sometime here on earth, if not maybe in heaven where we can rejoice together.

I'm praying for their Country especially now that they are undergoing a big tragedy in their lives. all i can do now is to pray for them. 
condolence for all the victims and families...




I don't know what's in the mind of the man who did the massacre.
normal people will not do something like what he did.


check out these links to have more info about the massacre:
Norway grieving after bombing and island massacre
Let's us pray for them...


a blessed Friday.  




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thank you for dropping by and taking time reading my post. Your comment/s means a lot to me. Thank you and God bless you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...