Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Favorite Books

so far, here's the list of my favorite books...
(of course The Bible is not included here because it's value is more than enough than these books. and these books were all  inspired by The Bible)


1. Young Women on a Journey

(actually, my Blog was inspired by this book. it's really my no.1 favorite book. It's a compilation of testimonies of young women and their journey through life. i can relate with the stories of the young women in this book because they were all Filipina.)





2. Do Hard Things:
 A Teenage Rebellion Against Low Expectations
by Alex and Brett Harris

(Alex and Brett are brothers of Best selling author Joshua Harris. This book really inspires me to Do Hard Things for the Lord. I've learned so many things in this book. I do hope all Teenagers especially the Christian Youth will read this one. It's a kind of book that will help transform this generation.)

"Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity." 1 Timothy 4:12

Wanna Join the Rebelution? click this:  The Rebelution




3. Boy meets Girl:
say hello to courtship
by Joshua Harris

(this book is also an inspiration to me, to wait on God's perfect plan for my future love story. it's all about Romance with Purpose. I'm also inspired by Joshua Harris' and her wife's love story.) 





So far, these are my Top 3 most favorite books. I'm still reading other books, I'm hoping to finish all of it as soon as I can. Then, i will also share it in my Blog. 

I love books and I love reading...


How about you? what is/are your favorite book/s? :)



3 comments:

  1. Hey :)
    I LOVE the Joshua Harris book and the Brett & Alex Harris book. I also have Do Hard Things and I've read Boy meets girl and they are both great books. They really make you think! Good Choice. To be honest - I don't know what my favourite book is... I'll have to look around :)
    From Kym

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your kind comment on my blog the other day. :) Good choice of favorite books by the way! "Do Hard Things" is an excellent book... I haven't read "Boy Meets Girl" yet, but I have read "I Kissed Dating Goodbye". I love reading too.... although it's hard to pick favorite books - there are far too many to choose from. :)

    ~ Nina

    ReplyDelete
  3. @kym-it's good to know that you've also read "Boy meets girl" and "Do hard things". you're right, they were great books. thanks. :)


    @Nina- hello Nina, you're right "Do hard Things" is really an excellent book, i agree. You should read "boy meets girl" too. i also haven't read "i kissed dating goodbye." anyways, thanks for following my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thank you for dropping by and taking time reading my post. Your comment/s means a lot to me. Thank you and God bless you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...