Tuesday, August 16, 2011

get together.

last night.....

Instant Spaghetti, Shrimp Siomai, Fries, Coke

Me and Liam (new friend) cooking.

finished product. :P

 Me and James. 

 Liam and James.

my "Ate" (Sister) washed the dishes? can't believe. lol. 

Me and James with Minnie (q gift from James)

it was also my Post-Birthday Celebration. So much fun to be with these friends. :)

here's another super fun and super lol photos of us. 

this photo looks like a horror. :)



\





I'm so happy and so blessed that night. thank you for my friend James for having us in his place and for providing the food. I'm looking forward for more get together and bonding moments with them. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thank you for dropping by and taking time reading my post. Your comment/s means a lot to me. Thank you and God bless you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...