Tuesday, November 22, 2011

a happy heart + tuesday random things



Hello folks! 

Today is the day. the long wait is over.

I'm SO happy because the application form was approved by the hospital that I'm applying for my "on the job training".  yeeha, tomorrow i'm going to start the job and i'm SO excited. it's my first time to experience working at the hospital (Psychiatry Department). I really thank the Lord for helping me all the time and for pouring out His favor in my life. 

God is SO good.

anyways, because of the happiness I'm feeling right now i wanna share it with you guys. so, here's some of the random things for today. 





oooppps, have heard about Titanic 3D? for sure you heard about it. well, that news made me happy 'cos Titanic is my ultimate favorite. hihi



eeeeh,  i can't wait. be here soon 2012. 


and.... that's all for today.


Happy Tuesday. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thank you for dropping by and taking time reading my post. Your comment/s means a lot to me. Thank you and God bless you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...