Saturday, November 19, 2011

the week is almost over

 and yeah, time was really flying. hoho. i didn't notice how busy i am these past few days. how time flies???

first, I've been busy finding an "On the job" training for this semester (my last semester, i mean). I've been looking for a good company, institution or hospital to have my training and to have good experiences regarding the field that i chose. as of now, i already passed the requirements in one hospital in town, and I'm still waiting for their favorable response. i do hope and pray that they will give me a chance to have my On the Job training there.
secondly, I've been with my older sister this week, we had some bonding moments, hang-out moments, and mall hopping and shopping 'cos we really missed doing that together. 

anyways, I've also missed this, i miss blogging and reading your blog (friend's blog post). hihi.

oppss, lemme  share some of the random things about me this week...

thanks to my sister for this new shirt, i loourve it!

oh, i got this new flat floral shoes. hehe, like it! 

yay, last Tuesday I've finished reading another series of "Diary of a Wimpy Kid, the last straw." since last Tuesday i have free hours to do anything i wanted, so, i spend my time reading this one.  



'breaking dawn' fever is finally here, are you team Jacob or team Edward?
sorry, I'm team Jake. hahaha


this cutie hot-iee guy never fails to make me smile. like him much! :)




of course, I continue trusting God and His perfect plans for me (especially to my Study and Future Career). my life these past months and weeks had been very challenging and still, God is reminding me to keep on trusting Him every moment, day by day.


that's all.
yeah, i had fun this week!!!
and I'm looking forward for tomorrow (Sunday), I'm going to teach at Sunday School  and will have youth cell-group in the evening. 


for now, i have to say goodbye Saturday!

and Happy Sunday! 






1 comment:

  1. friend! you are so beautiful!
    happy weekend :)

    much love♥

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thank you for dropping by and taking time reading my post. Your comment/s means a lot to me. Thank you and God bless you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...