Sunday, December 11, 2011

random thoughts of the week..






the week is over, and it seems that time is really flying. my whole week had been very busy. Church Ministries, OJT, School matters, Family (my mom was in the province so siblings and I are obliged to do all the household chores). 

although my week had been busy and tiring, i felt fulfilled. i think because everyday God gave me all the strength i needed. He's my source of everything. 

despite of everyday's challenges, i got all the reasons to be strong and stand firm. i may not know what tomorrow may bring but i know for sure God will be there. so there's no reason to worry and to give up. 

I also learned that no matter how bad our situations right now, God will surely do something good out of it. i don't know how, we don't how, all I/we need to do is to trust Him and have Faith on Him. 

so now, another week is coming. another challenges, another happiness, another works to be done,  another week to be thankful.  

and there's a lot things that awaits this week. Christmas Parties, Gifts, Family, School, etc. 

so friends, how's your week? 

what are your plans for this coming week?

do you have prayer request? let me know. :)


1 comment:

  1. love all of these images - such a great reminder! i needed to remember this. thanks, lhen! p.s. miss you!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thank you for dropping by and taking time reading my post. Your comment/s means a lot to me. Thank you and God bless you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...