Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Thankful

First of all, I'm very thankful to God for the very very good news i received from last week. The company (Smart Communications Inc.) that applied for a job, called me and told me that i'll be starting my training on July 2. what a good news? I think I waited for more than a month before they called me. Then, during those days of waiting, I also decided to apply in other companies just to try but my heart really desire to work in Smart. I prayed everyday, get pressured everyday because my family wants me to have a job as soon as possible. But now all the pressures and the long wait is over, God answered my prayer. I'm so happy because He always listen to my heart's desire and knows what's best for His children. I'm thankful for the wisdom, confidence, provision, hope and favor He has given me. Finally, my long vacation will be over. I'm excited to start working and face the new chapter of my life as a career woman. 

keepcalmgodloves:

(via imgTumble)

 "And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28




How 'bout you friend, what are you thankful for? 



Happy day :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thank you for dropping by and taking time reading my post. Your comment/s means a lot to me. Thank you and God bless you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...