Friday, November 30, 2012

saying Hello to my favorite month, December



I'm so pretty excited about this month, i think everyone is feeling the same. I have to say goodbye to November, it has been a difficult month for me, but THANK GOD i survived it. So now, I'm saying HELLO to December, this is really my favorite month of the year, definitely! I just can't imagine how time really flies, my memories from last year's Christmas Holiday are still gleaming. But i love the fact that it's already December 1 and few days left it's CHRISTMAS time again. Christmas songs, Christmas lights, Holiday gifts,  Parties, etc. are everywhere, i can't help but smile every time i see and hear those things.  I'm looking forward for the awesome happenings this Yuletide season. And of course the main reason of this season is JESUS CHRIST, without Him there would be no joy and celebration like this. 


How about you dear friend, are you excited for this month? 

Happy December! 

p.s. wanna know how many days 'til Christmas? click here



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thank you for dropping by and taking time reading my post. Your comment/s means a lot to me. Thank you and God bless you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...