Thursday, September 13, 2012

life lately

hello friends.. what's up? how's life?  it's been a month since i posted here. i definitely miss blogging and reading your posts. the reason is, my work schedules wouldn't allow me to spend enough time for this. also the sad thing, i wasn't able to fulfill all my commitments and responsibilities in my ministries. it makes me so sad to accept the real thing now. but i still hold on and trust unto the Lord whatever is happening in my life nowadays. i know that his plans are not to harm me but to give me hope and a wondrous future. anyways, i want to share some sneak peak what's been up in my life lately..

me and my sister



doing some kaleidoscope pics with my nephew..


that's all for today.. hope you all have a great week!
miss you all!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thank you for dropping by and taking time reading my post. Your comment/s means a lot to me. Thank you and God bless you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...