Wednesday, January 30, 2013

JANUARY

random bonding moments...
            

back on jogging.
 

the brothers...
 
  

this cute lil' boy with me just celebrated his 1st birthday. 
 

And finally, THIS.  Thank you Lord. 

That's just few of what January has been. I'm really thankful to God for all the blessings He has poured out in the first month of 2013. I know surely in the next 11 months He'll continue to shower me with His blessings. And now we are down to 2 days before we say Hello Feb!!! 


how about you Friend? How's your January? 


Have great day! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thank you for dropping by and taking time reading my post. Your comment/s means a lot to me. Thank you and God bless you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...