Thursday, February 21, 2013

dark blue, black, white and gray

Navy blue Top: Forever21 / Dress: Mango



Wedge: Celine





We never talked about what colors of outfit to wear on our Church Anniversary, it just happened that we wore the same colors. I love all these colors and these are actually my faves. This is also my first outfit post ever, with my Sister and Friends. I'm so happy because finally i started one of my goals in this blog which is to do an outfit post hehe. Since, it's my first time I'm very excited to share all these with you. I hope you enjoy the pics and stay tune for more outfit post. 

Good day! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thank you for dropping by and taking time reading my post. Your comment/s means a lot to me. Thank you and God bless you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...