Saturday, March 9, 2013

SHOCKWAVE 2013



Last March 1, i and some of my co-youth members became part of Shockwave 2013, organized by Open Doors Youth Philippines. This is the annual and global youth prayer mobilization with the aim to simultaneously intercedes for persecuted Christians. The event was entitled "The Secret Meeting". 


The Photos were taken only using my Ipad, so expect some blurred shots. 
 
 
  
The whole event was indeed great and heart-moving. By each activity we felt how it feels to be persecuted. We felt our fellow Brothers and Sisters in Christ who are being persecuted around the world. I really salute this kind of event which brought awareness to everyone and especially with the young ones to pray for the persecuted brothers and sisters around the globe. Another thing, we all reminded that PRAYERS are powerful, we'll never know the effect of our prayers to the people who really needs it. And of course,  never underestimate the Power of Prayer. 


Then after the heartfelt event, we had a little bonding time.
 


And as part of being One with the persecuted...
I wear this wristband in solidarity of my brothers and sisters in Christ who share my faith but not my freedom. I am One with them in Prayer. I am One with them in their suffering. And I am One with them everyday! 


Let's be One with the persecuted. 




1 comment:

  1. This is great, Lhen! I need to remember to always be praying for the persecuted church - this is an issue that God has really put on my heart.

    ~ Nina

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thank you for dropping by and taking time reading my post. Your comment/s means a lot to me. Thank you and God bless you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...