Thursday, February 21, 2013

Second Home, 27 years.

Last February 17 we celebrated the 27 years of God's faithfulness to our dear Church, Cornerstone Bible  Christian Fellowship. CBCF was originally established on January 11, 1986, however, we traditionally celebrate the Anniversary on the month of Feb. 








   














 So this is what the Sovereign LORD says: "See, I lay a stone in Zion, a tested stone, a precious cornerstone for a sure foundation; the one who trusts will never be dismayed." Isaiah 28:16


This is my second home and this where i belong. This is where i found my true family in Christ. The place where i learned to love, encourage, respect, to be a leader, a follower, a teacher, and a servant. Serving the Lord in this Church is really an eternal joy for me and my love for this family is for life. 

This year and in the years to come, i know surely God will continue to show us His great faithfulness. 

Happy 27 years CBCF Family.

THANK YOU JESUS. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thank you for dropping by and taking time reading my post. Your comment/s means a lot to me. Thank you and God bless you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...