Saturday, July 13, 2013

Photo Diary : Summer Getaway 2013


 























Summer is actually 2 to 3 months ago, here in the PH. So basically this post is kind of late, since life has been very busy these past few months. Sad to share, I have a very limited time to visit my blog. But since I'd like to share with everyone what I did and where I've been this summer of 2013 I find time to post a little while before i go back to my routines. As you see, I've been in my favorite getaway, THE BEACH. Summer will always be my 2nd favorite season of the year and I hope each picture would be able to explain why. 



1 comment:

Hi, Thank you for dropping by and taking time reading my post. Your comment/s means a lot to me. Thank you and God bless you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...