Friday, August 17, 2012

Best Gift Ever!

Before I jump to the happiest part of this post, allow me first to greet you a very pleasant day upon reading this one. 

If you have read my posts before maybe you have an idea why it is really a big deal to me. Maybe to some of you it's just an ordinary thing but for me it really matters. So here I go.

Last month, I started a training in a company but unfortunately I wasn't able to passed. It made so depressed because I thought the job was really for me. Sad to say, it's NOT.  Simply to say, I failed. But my failure in that area of my life taught me a big lesson. Failure is not the basis of whether the person is good or not. Failure is just a stepping stone to success. read more....  

After those painful days, I eventually learned to move forward and start again. So I applied to different companies but it took me a month again and still, there's no response from them regarding my final interview. It's just so stressful to wait for something you're not sure of. I was stressed-out and hopeless. Sins took a big part in my life. My thoughts were full of negative things. Every night, I'm pleading and praying to God "why is this all happening to me?"...  There was never a night that i never cried out to God for help. During those weak days of restlessness and tears, i found comfort and strength through God's Word. One of those was His Words in Isaiah 40: 29-31, "He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall; but those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint."
Also, His Word in Jeremiah 29:11 reminds me that He planned a good future for me. read about it? 


Again, I renew my strength and hope. I claim the victory that on or after my Birthday I will have a job. I really prayed to God that i am not going to ask for any gift on my birthday  except for a job. 

Then, last Tuesday i celebrated my birthday. I thought there's was no something special that will happen. But when I got home and opened my computer, it made me glad to received and read so many lovely Birthday greetings from blogger, twitter, facebook friends and even text messages. All in all, i think i had a hundred of greetings. It's so overwhelming. Plus, I'm not expecting that my family will cooked for me but they did. Even though it's just a simple celebration on our home it really made my heart happy. 

My birthday was done and still I haven't got the only gift I wanted to receive. Until, last Wednesday (August 15), my mind pushed me to apply in a hospital which is really my plan long before but I haven't been able to do. So i dragged myself out of bed and fixed myself. When I got to the hospital in the morning, I asked one intern from the human resource department and she told me to just put my resume on the drop box. I was double-minded to just drop my resume there and then go home. Until, I saw one of the HR personnel and I ran to him and said that I'm an applicant. Without further a do, he immediately said to me to go the testing room and had my exams. So I did. Looking back if I obeyed what the intern said to me to just drop my resume maybe I'm not where I am now. The exams took me until 3 o'clock in the afternoon and the test administrator told me to just come back tomorrow 10am for my interview. The next day (August 16), I arrived on time on the HR department. By 11am I'm done with my initial interview and the recruiter told me that he'll be endorsing me to the General Manager of the Admission Department where i am applying for. So i went down to the Admission and had my final interview with the manager.  I was so happy that she was really pleased with my personality and told me that she want to see my performance as soon as possible. Then, she signed my form that I'm HIRED. Upon knowing and hearing that, I was really in cloud 9. I'm so blessed and I can't explain how I felt at that time. In just a span of one hour I'm already hired. I can't believe. My mind at that time repeatedly saying "Finally, Thank You Lord."  An hour ago, as I wait for the job requirements, my sister called me. She told me that she had a feeling that I'll be getting hired that day. I haven't told anyone about the news even her, but look, what a sisterhood feeling. I immediately told her so, honestly I almost teared up while sharing the good news to her. We felt the same. How lovely :). One thing proves, if it's really for you, it will fall into it's proper place. No haggardness, no hardships, no failures, everything is just smooth. That was what happened to me and I called it God's timing.  And I really thank the HIM for answering my prayer and for giving me the best gift ever

So now, I'm so proud that I'm going to be part of the most prestigious Hospital in the country "SLMC". I'm pressured because I know that my job will not be easy but at the same time I'm also excited. By the way, I was assigned to be an Admissions Assistant. Meaning, I'll be going to encounter different patient and people. Challenging!

Above all, I THANK, HONOR AND GLORIFY MY LORD ALMIGHTY for giving me the blessing that i never thought i would have.  HE really knows the best for HIS children. AND HE never fails those who put their trust and faith in HIM. PRAISE YOU LORD!


P.S. please be patient to me for posting this long. I just want to document and remember all the important happenings in my life. Anyways, THANK YOU FOR DROPPING BY MY BLOG AND FOR YOUR PATIENT IN READING THIS POST OF MINE. 


GOD BLESS YOU, FRIEND. Have a nice day. :)





4 comments:

  1. Congrats, Lhen :) Kala ko sa smart ka na. Pero okay yan! Galing mo! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Akala ko din pero iba pala ang will ni Lord sakin. Thanks!

      Delete
  2. Congratulations! And happy belated birthday! :) Thanks for sharing how God has been working in your life. :) All the best in your new job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nina. And thanks for being so kind to me. love ya. :)

      Delete

Hi, Thank you for dropping by and taking time reading my post. Your comment/s means a lot to me. Thank you and God bless you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...